You will have a highly interactive and fun online learning experience
In the SAFe® Agile Product Management course we go far beyond the vanilla CSPO or POPM training. In this advanced course, you will not only learn the role and responsibilities of Product Owners / Product Manager, but also learn Product strategy, Product roadmaps, Design thinking, Market analysis, and Business cases.
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- prepare and present lean business cases
- Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager and Product Owner in the Lean Enterprise
- SAFe Framework, Scrum, and the role of Product Owners and Product managers
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
Who will benefit:
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, product owners
- VP of product management, business owners
- Project managers and Program Managers
- Business analysts who want to get into product
- Solution managers, solution owners, and service owners
- Agile Coaches, consultants, agile trainers
- Any person intending to work in or with organisations implementing SAFe
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 23 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, and other certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 23 SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and Eligibility to take the SAFe® Agile Product Manager 5.1 exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- SAFe® Agile Product Manager (APM) certificate upon passing the exam and associated Acclaim Badge
Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Includes free 30 min phone consultation after attending the course
All alumni get further discount for signing up for classes