Day 1: FRI 31th Jul 2020 5:00pm to 9:00pm AEST
Day 2: SAT 1st Aug 2020 9:00am to 6:30pm AEST
Day 3: SUN 2nd Aug 2020 9:00am to 6:30pm AEST
You will have a highly interactive and fun online learning experience
Why Sprint Agile?
Please see some of the feedback on our previous remote courses in the comments here, and more here.
By completing this course you will be invited to join the Sprint Agile alumni network where you will receive exclusive referrals and job opportunities.
UPDATE: Benefits of this remote delivery course
- Experience remote PI planning
- Practice collaborating remotely in larger groups
- Experiencing best practices for teleconferencing breakout rooms
- Experiencing best practices for online collaboration tools (e.g. Miro)
- Updated hands on activities and remote group discussions
- Remote team building activities
- Learning remote iteration execution
course For managers who want to move to senior roles. Enable your career progression to portfolio management and beyond (version 5.0).
This is a three-day interactive course that provides a workshop-type of experience. In this course, attendees will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
Participants in the course will have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants will be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with Agile PMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
Who will benefit:
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs)
- Business Unit Managers and General Managers
- Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers, Solution Managers, and Product Owners
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- RTEs, Epic Owners, and Initiative Leads
Substantial PDUs and SEUs available in various categories. for details please see link below:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) certificate upon passing the exam
Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
After the course connect with us on LinkedIn and we will endorse you for “Portfolio Management”, “Agile Methodologies” and “SAFe” skills
All alumni get a generous further discount for signing up for classes