You will have a highly interactive and fun online learning experience
By completing this course you will be invited to join the Sprint Agile alumni network where you will receive exclusive referrals and job opportunities.
Get Certified as a Scrum Master and in SAFe via this course. Specialise as a Scrum Master or Iteration Manager (version 5.0).
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organisation. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
- Build high performing Agile teams through servant leadership and coaching
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterising the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
Who will benefit:
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
- Any IT professional who wants to upskill to be able to step into the Scrum Master or Iteration Manager role
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certificate upon passing the exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Benefits of this remote delivery course
- Experience remote PI planning
- Distributed Agile Ceremonies
- Remote team building activities
- Learning remote iteration execution
- Experiencing best practices for online remote working
- Learn how to use some of the best online collaboration tools
- Practice collaborating remotely in larger groups
After the course connect with us on LinkedIn and we will endorse you for “Scrum”, “Agile Methodologies” and “SAFe” skills
All alumni get a further discount for signing up for classes
By completing this course you will be invited to join the Sprint Agile alumni network where you will receive exclusive referrals and job opportunities