Day 1: SAT 9th Dec 2023 9:00am to 5:00pm AEDT
Day 2: SUN 10th Dec 2023 9:00am to 5:00pm AEDT
- Understanding the sophisticated interplay of forces shaping the new world
- Developing the capability to see the big picture and think long term
- Developing the capability to influence senior leaders in your organisation
- Developing the capability to work effectively with C level Executives, General Managers, VPs, and Heads of departments
- Developing the capability to inspire confidence and project executive presence
- Developing the capability to understand and navigate organisational politics effectively
- Developing inspirational leadership skills
- Trends shaping the future of leadership
- Inspirational leadership
- Executive presence
- Navigating organizational politics
- Strategy and strategic decision making
- Mastering difficult conversations when dealing with conflicting priorities
- The art of influence
- Lean and Agile Leadership Principles
- Systems thinking and seeing the big picture
Overview of Sprint Agile’ Leadership program and certificate
The third decade of the 21st century began with one of the most significant workforce disruptions in recent history. In recent years, powerful forces such as robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, digital transformation, the post-pandemic distributed workforce, global outsourcing networks, and shifting market conditions have considerably disrupted the workforce. The significant shift in workforce dynamics driven by accelerated technological and social change will continue to reverberate for many years. To succeed in this new world, organisations must optimise outcomes by harnessing the leadership skills of their best-performing talent to understand, influence, and drive the trends that are shaping the future of work.
The most successful leaders are those who understand the sophisticated interplay of various forces at play and apply their transferable leadership skills to achieve their career goals and make things better for their organisations, the people around them, and society in general. This 2-day course will help you develop transferable leadership skills that will set you apart in your organisation and help you succeed in the new world.
According to Gartner, the future of work will be faster, smarter, and more informed. This course will equip you with skills that will make you an exceptional leader and give you a competitive advantage in a faster, smarter, and more informed world.
Who will benefit from this online leadership course:
- Professionals aspiring to move into more senior roles
- Professionals who would like to further develop their leadership skills and capabilities
- Professionals who want to become more competitive in the new world
The leadership training class registration includes:
- Digital attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Leadership in the New World online exam
- Leadership in the New World certificate and digital badge upon passing the exam
- A free digital copy of Arash Arabi’s best selling book The Wise Enterprise: Reshape your organisation for the age of uncertainty
- Access to the Leadership in the New World LinkedIn community group
Why Should you get the Leadership in the new world certificate with Sprint Agile:
Founded in 2018 by global management consultant and best selling author Arash Arabi, Sprint Agile is a well known provider of industry certificates and has helped many high profile organisations (some examples below) develop leadership capabilities. With an official average feedback score of 4.7 out of 5, Sprint Agile is the highest-rated Scaled Agile partner in Australia. Sprint Agile is the only Goleman EI Associate Agile training organisation in Australia, providing a unique approach to coaching leaders based on Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence framework.
About Arash Arabi:
Arash Arabi is a global management consultant, best-selling author, and Taekwondo world champion. He is the founder and CEO of Sprint Agile and his work with multi-billion dollar companies has been featured several times on TV news, print, and online media.
Arash has coached multiple high profile organisations including ANZ, Toyota, Telstra, Infosys, and Amazon. Arash is the author of the Internationally best-selling book, The Wise Enterprise Reshape your organisation for the age of uncertainty.
Accredited Professional Development units; PDUs, SEUs, CPDs, and PDSs:
Attendees may be able to claim up to 16 Professional Development Units, Scrum Education Units, Continuing Professional Development, or Professional Development Session points. Please check with the relevant accreditation authorities for eligibility to claim points for this course.
Optional Annual Membership:
- Basic Membership $50 AUD – The basic membership allows you to maintain your access to your digital badge provided by our third party digital badge partner
- Premium membership $250 AUD – The premium membership will include basic membership plus 1 hour one-on-one coaching with Arash Arabi
All attendees will get 1 year basic membership upon completing the course.
Systems Thinking course for leaders
Systems thinking is an essential skill for leaders and managers in organisations. Systems thinking provides leaders with a capability to see the bigger picture and make long term strategic decisions. This leadership and management training program includes systems thinking as one of the main topics to ensure our future leaders can understand the unforeseen consequences of their decisions and how they may impact the health of the team and the organisation over long time horizons. Systems thinking is also essential for effective strategy formulation and strategic planning. This live online leadership course teaches the attendees how to effectively use systems thinking to come up with a strategy that will set them apart in a highly competitive world.
Is this program an online people management course?
The attendees of this course will build leadership skills and competencies that are required for management roles. Great people management and people leadership relies on the ability of the leader to inspire their team and have difficult conversations with them when necessary. These are some of the key topics covered on the Sprint Agile leadership development course.
Executive presence training
In this short course attendees will learn how to establish executive presence. The skills and attitudes required to project confidence and executive presence are thought and practiced during these 2 days. Executive presence and emotional and social competencies are essential for professionals who would like to move to executive management or senior leadership roles in organisations. Developing executive presence is often required for accelerating career development and climbing the corporate ladder.
Please note This program is not a VET accredited program. Sprint Agile is not an RTO and does not provide Certificate I, II, III, IV, or Diplomas.