To be successful in the new age of uncertainty, organisations must make the right decisions. The margins of error are narrowing, and the wisdom of those decisions will determine their future.
The Wise Enterprise brings together a set of capabilities essential for professionals who want to contribute to the wisdom of their organisations.
In this timely book you’ll learn about:
- Systems thinking and emotional intelligence
- The real meaning of leadership and the role of a leader
- How to define and measure success
- How to facilitate a successful business transformation
- How to build a wise enterprise.
These capabilities can be applied by any professional to solve any problem, from team members and team leads to managers, department heads and VPs, to C-level executives.
The book is currently going through the publication process and will be available to public soon.