Showing 1–6 of 9 results
Online Leading SAFe® (Agilist) 6 Training and Certification 18/19 Nov 2023
Discount ends 10/11/2023
Trainer: Arash Arabi
The course fee includes exam and certification fee.
All prices are in AUD
This course will be delivered remotely (online)
Out of stockMore info MORE DATES AND LOCATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Companies we have helped
We have trained professionals from many great companies including the following
What is Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist) Certificate?
New to the Scaled Agile Framework®? Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
Why you should get a SAFe Agilist Certificate?
In this course you will learn:
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including: Boosting productivity, Improving product quality, Decreasing time to market, Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
Who is the SAFe Agilist training for?
- Project managers, Program managers, Agile PMs
- Business analysts
- PMO professionals, project support officers, and project professionals in general
- Mid level managers and people leaders
- Delivery managers, Delivery leads, Iteration managers, and Scrum Masters
- Test managers, release managers, team leads
- Agile coaches and consultants
- Anyone who is interested to learn agile and bring agility in their ways of working.
How SAFe Agilist is different to Agile Project Management Certificate (Agile PM) and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
There are many different accreditation organisations providing certified Agile courses in the industry. Agile PM or Agile Project Management Certification is provided by APMG and is based on the DSDM Framework. The PMI-ACP agile practitioner training is provided by the Project Management Institute (PMI) who developed the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
The SAFe Agilist Certificate is provided by the Scaled Agile Framework which is designed to increase agility across the whole enterprise. Apart from focussing on delivering agile projects the SAFe Agilist training covers principles that would help professionals lead the adoption of SAFe and business agility across the whole enterprise.
Why SAFe agile certificates are among the best certificates to ensure you remain competitive in the job market?
With over a million practitioners trained in SAFe and over twenty thousand enterprises adopting the framework, SAFe is on its way for becoming the de facto operating model for most enterprises globally. SAFe Agile training complements your experience with globally recognised industry certificates. Apart form the learning objectives covered in the course curriculum you will have the opportunity to network with professionals from other large companies and learn how they solve similar challenges that you may also have.
SAFe is by far the most popular Enterprise Agile Framework. Having SAFe certification will increase your chances of success in the competitive job market. Whether you are seeking business analyst jobs, project management jobs, delivery lead positions, test manager positions, or any other agile related positions in large organisations, a SAFe certificate will give you added value.
Why should you get an agile certificate with Sprint Agile?
- Sprint Agile is the highest rated provider of SAFe certification in Australia according to the official Scaled Agile ranking.
- Sprint Agile is the only Goleman EI Associate Agile training organisation in Australia, providing a unique approach to coaching leaders based on Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence framework.
- We offer competitive pricing for the SAFe certification cost.
- We provide highly interactive and action packed agile training and SAFe certification online.
- As a member of the International Coaching Federation we adhere to ICF code of ethics and professional standards.
- Sprint Agile is the highest ranked Scaled Agile partner in Australia.
- Sprint Agile public SAFe courses have a high run rate.
- Our public training classes have a decent size and provide a great learning experience for the attendees.
Apart form the key points above, All attendees to Sprint Agile courses will get a complimentary copy of the best-selling book The Wise Enterprise: Reshape your organisation for the age of uncertainty.
Are the Leading SAFe Training and the SAFe Agilist Certificate the same thing?
Yes. Leading SAFe is the name of the training course, and SAFe agilest is the name of the certificate. By completing the Leading SAFe course and successfully completing the online test you will become a certified SAFe Agilist.
Why the Leading SAFe course is the most popular Scaled Agile training?
The Scaled Agile Framework is the most popular Enterprise Agile Scaling framework and is on its way for becoming the de-facto enterprise operating model across the globe. More than 20,000 large organisations have adopted SAFe globally and more than a million practitioners have been trained in SAFe. The Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist) course is Scaled Agile’s flagship training program. This course covers the principles and practices that help large organisations enable business agility.
Sprint Agile SAFe Agilist course is among the best courses globally to learn Enterprise Agile and the Scaled Agile framework. Unlike other Scaled Agile courses, the SAFe Agilist course is not role specific and would be beneficial to anyone from any role within the organisation. The principles that are covered in the SAFe Agilist training can be applied in any situation to solve your specific problem at work.
Weekend SAFe Agile Certification
We understand that many senior professionals prefer not to take time off from their busy schedule to attend SAFe agile training on weekdays. That’s why most of our agile certified courses are schedule on weekends. In addition to that all our instructors and coaches work full time in senior roles in large organisations. We believe a trainer who is disconnected from the industry cannot bring practical tips and real stories to the classroom. To learn more about the industry experience of our instructors please click on their names to view their LinkedIn profiles.
More info about the Leading SAFe courses are available in the course detail page. Please click on the course image above to find out more about the Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist) course.