You will have a highly interactive and fun online learning experience
Why Sprint Agile?
Sprint Agile is the highest rated Scaled Agile partner in Australia (With Average feedback score of 4.7 stars by Scaled Agile users).
Take your agile learning journey to the next level. Learn the most popular Agile scaling framework (version 6).
What is Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist)?
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
Upon completing the Leading SAFe® course and successfully passing the exam, you will become a Certified SAFe® Agilist.
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who will benefit:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Scrum Masters, Iteration Managers, Delivery leads
- Product Owners and Product Managers
- business analysts, Developers, Testers, UX designers, and Team Leads
- Any person intending to work in or with organisations implementing SAFe
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 6 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- SAFe® Agilist certificate upon passing the exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Benefits of remote delivery for this course
- Experience remote PI planning
- Distributed Agile Ceremonies
- Remote team building activities
- Learning remote iteration execution
- Experiencing best practices for online remote working
- Learn how to use some of the best online collaboration tools
- Practice collaborating remotely in larger groups
Includes free 30 min phone consultation after attending the course
All alumni get further discount for signing up for classes
By completing this course you will be invited to join the Sprint Agile alumni network where you will receive exclusive referrals and job opportunities.